If you’d like to hire The Anderson Law Firm, please call us for a free consultation.
- South Orange County: (949) 478-6800
- Central Orange County: (714) 410-0200
- Los Angeles County: (310) 736-1400
- San Diego County: (619) 591-8000
- Bay Area: (415) 712-7000
Be ready to explain:
- What kind of product you purchased.
- What is wrong with it.
- How many times you’ve sought repairs.
- The outcome of those repairs.
After an initial consultation, please gather the following documents:
- The purchase contract or lease agreement for your vehicle or product.
- The warranty booklet or statement.
- Every repair order and repair invoice for repair attempts. If you are missing any repair orders, then get a separate sheet of paper for each repair order that is missing and write the following on it: (1) the date you sought repairs, (2) what you complaint about, (3) the date you received your vehicle/product back, (4) what the dealer told you they did to repair it, and (5) whether the repair was successful.
- Any written correspondence you have between you and anyone about your product/vehicle. If you had an oral communications, please write down the date, time, and method of communication and the substance of the communication on a separate sheet of paper for each communication.
- Any other documents that you think might be important to your case.
Make copies of all of the documents and mail or deliver the documents to:
The Anderson Law Firm
2070 N. Tustin Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92705